When you get engaged or are asked to be a bridesmaid, of course you are overjoyed with excitement! You set the wedding date and you decide that now is the perfect time to work toward that "size 10" figure you have been dreaming of. After months of hard work, you
1. Monogram Gobo For Your Dance Floor
2. Grand Entrance Effects When Being Introduced Into Your Reception
3. Dancing On A Cloud For Your First Dance
Definitely check out Jam Music Events for all three of these extra effects!
A big trend right now is having a "wedding hashtag". For example, you would tell your guests to use the hashtag "#BillandSue2wed16" and promote the hashtag during your wedding day. You can promote the hashtag with having signs of it on the bar, making the hashtag your photo booth bottom,
Wedding To-Do List
• Find the Perfect Wedding Hall
• Find the Perfect Wedding Officiant
• Find the perfect place to have your ceremony
• Get the Perfect Dress ,Veil, & Shoes
• Hire the Best Entertainment! Music makes or breaks your event! (Recommended: Jam Music Entertainment - http://1800jammusic.com/)
• Get some Great Photographs
Are you willing to give up quality for a low price? "All in one" wedding centers seem to be pretty big right now, but 9 times out of 10, the outcome is not good.
A lot of companies now offer photography, videography, and entertainment as one company and will give